The website www.thread-club.com is owned and run by Gemini Apparels Sarls (which includes all domains and subdomains connected to thread-club.com). No matter how you visit the website, all users are subject to these terms, which apply to all technologies, goods, and services offered by Thread-Club on the website. Prior to using the website, making an order, or signing up for Thread Club, you should carefully read these terms. Whether or not you open an account through the website, register on the website, or log in with your account, you agree to be fully bound by these terms by accessing, navigating, and/or using the website. Do not use, access, or otherwise make use of the Website if you do not agree to these terms.
Name: Gemini Apparels Sarls Address: 10 rue Georges Weber, Capellen Country: Luxembourg
You can contact the following for any issues or events relating to using the website Online (contact form) or by sending and email at info@Thread-club.com
No calls are made through our service
You can order personalized apparel from Thread Club. You may discover thorough product descriptions and 3D representations of the available products on the website. While we make every effort to accurately represent the colors of our products on the website, since the colors you actually see depend on your monitor and screen settings, we can't guarantee that the colors shown on your monitor will be the exact same colors as the product at the time of delivery and/or receipt:
• Fabrics and product designs can be affected by manufacturing process differences, monitor settings, and computer hardware, which means that the delivered products may have a slightly different appearance from those pictured and described on the website;
• We can't always fulfill orders because all Thread Club goods and fabrics are subject to availability. If the product you've requested is not available, we will let you know as soon as possible and, if you're okay with it, we might offer you an alternate product that's either higher-quality or equal in value;
• Please bear in mind that your order will only be processed if you correctly entered the information and your payment card was authorized..
Taxes are included if you are purchasing from the European Union and our products will be transported to the Union as a result.
Orders placed by customers in the European Union in any other currency besides the Euro are not accepted by us.
Taxes are not included for any of the other nations. The fees imposed by Thread Club outside the EU are exclusive of all taxes, tariffs, and other governmental levies as well as any other financial fees. In addition to our service fees, you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any applicable taxes, tariffs, levies, or other fees associated with using the transaction services.
In about three weeks, Thread Club makes and distributes. Delivery times may be extended depending on the time of year, similar to during busy promotional times. The estimated delivery time is always available in your cart. The simplest approach to determine the precise delivery time at any given moment is to design or select a product and add it to the cart. Certain products could have various delivery times.
The delivery date mentioned is an estimate, not a promise. The delivery date can vary from the confirmed date due to outside variables. Except for situations, occurrences, or circumstances beyond our control (client is not available, unfavorable weather, inaccuracies in the shipment information, etc.), Thread Club guarantees delivery.
You must tell us via the order details by support ticket (in your customer area) within 7 calendar days of the receipt of the order for us to be able to give solutions under our after-sales policy for any problem linked to the shipment (damaged package, lost, missing merchandise).
• For all of its items, Thread Club provides a Perfect Fit Guarantee.
• If the garment cannot be altered, we will proceed to remake the item at no additional cost. The actions below must be taken in order to receive a refund for the changes:
• Go into your Thread Club account, select 'open inquiry,' and attach the invoice. Thread Club will reimburse you for the costs* within 72 hours. If the order was paid for using a gift card or credit, the refund will be sent as credit for future purchases.
• Only if you submit a legitimate invoice within 30 days after delivery will costs be reimbursed.
• Refunds for alterations are capped at 20% of the purchase price.
• If the invoice was sent between 30 and 90 days following delivery, the refund for the modifications will be given as store credit.
• If the order is a free remake, the refund for the alterations will be given as shop credit. The following conditions apply for the remakes:
• The replacement item must match the original in every way. The original clothing must be shipped back to our quality control facility. The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
• Changing the style and fabric incurs an additional cost of 20% or more in terms of the price of the fabric.
• If a fabric or material is out of stock, adjustments to them are free. Thread Club maintains the right to reject remake requests when its professionals determine that tailoring modifications or arrangements are the best course of action, when the products are not in excellent condition, or when the customer refuses to provide the information needed for the new remake.
We are unable to issue refunds because each item is completely unique and is made just for you. Due to the lack of a market for customized goods, this is common procedure.
If the clothing cannot be changed locally in accordance with our policy, we will be happy to provide you a free remake.
If an order update or cancellation is requested within 24 hours after the payment, Thread Club will only accept it. After this point, Thread Club does not allow cancellation of an order because manufacturing has begun and non-recoverable costs (fabrics, tailor's time, etc.) have been incurred. If you choose express delivery, no adjustments of any type may be made to the order because production will begin as soon as feasible.
When deemed appropriate, Thread Club maintains the right to make unannounced changes to its website, including the content and services offered through it, as well as how they are displayed or placed therein, for the purpose of enhancing and updating it.
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may be denied access to the Website and/or services offered by Thread Club or a third party without prior notice
The Website and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, commercial names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes I are the property of and held in the ownership of Thread Club and are protected by national and international laws concerning the intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances shall it be deemed that Thread Club has granted any license, or has engaged in any form of renunciation, transfer, or total or partial assignment of the aforementioned rights, or that any right is granted, particularly with regard to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express, and written consent of Thread Club or corresponding owners. The Website and its contents may only be used by the User for personal and private purposes. Any other usage is forbidden, and the User must first get Thread Club's prior written consent. This website is free of viruses and other harmful or destructive information thanks to the best efforts of Thread Club. You may only use, download, and print content from the website for non-commercial personal use. You may not do any of the following, except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, without first getting Thread Club's express consent:
• modify, distribute or republish any content on the Website, for any purpose;
• copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form content on the Website;
• reproduce the Website, perform framing, to this Website to any other Website or from any other Website;
• use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation.
As a general statement, Users are required to use the Website in a manner that does not interfere with, harm, or otherwise negatively affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of Thread Club, its suppliers, other Users, or generally of any third party. Users are also required to use the Website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws. Users must agree to the following obligations while using the website, and this is without limitation in any form to the previous section's requirements.
• Giving accurate information when it comes to the data that's requested on the registration form or the order form, and keeping that information up to date.
• Not to introduce, store, or spread on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, or xenophobic, or that is likely to incite violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, or religion, or that in any other way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, or public liberties, or against the honor, privacy, or image of third parties, or generally violates laws currently in effect.
• Use of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, if necessary, or any other method of impersonating another person is not permitted when using the Website or any of its services.
• Not to introduce, store, or propagate through the Website any content that violates third parties' intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or generally any content for which they cannot, in compliance with the Law, demonstrate their right.
Links to other websites are available on the Thread Club website. We neither verify nor have any control over the information on these websites. When you visit a website that has a link on this website, you agree that Thread Club is not liable for the information on that website, including any advertising or items that may be sold there. Moreover, Thread Club is not responsible for any criminal activity, harm, or loss resulting from accessing any of these websites.
Any posting on one of them with Thread Club-affiliated websites, such Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or other social networks, is also subject to these terms. In third-party social networks, any remarks, pictures, videos, and other content do not necessarily represent the views of Thread Club or its staff. Because of this, Thread Club is not liable for such content. Any content posted on third-party social networks must, in any case, abide by these terms as well as, if relevant, the terms of those specific social networks.
Cookies are used on our website to store data as well as computer IP addresses. When a person accesses this page, a little text file called a cookie is saved on their computer's hard disk and contains information. Cookies aid in website improvement and facilitate customised navigation for you. They specifically enable us to ease your search, store information about your preferences and modify the website accordingly, assess usage numbers and patterns, and recognize you when you visit again.
The relations between a client and Gemini Apparels Sarls is governed by the laws of Luxembourg.